Program Information & Schedule
- 40 hours (100% attendance required)
- $350 plus Textbook and Workbook (required)
- Additional cost approximately $200 for books, uniform, Health Requirements, CPR.
Upon completion of this course, students will receive a HHA Certificate of Completion and State Certification added to your CNA Certification.
Home Health Aide Schedule:
- Wednesdays and Fridays
- Theory Classes (20 hours) 6:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Clinical Held at various locations in surrounding counties
The following will be required on the first day of class:
- Clovis Adult Physical Health Requirement Forms (available in room A-8)
- Additional Supplies and Health Requirements
- White Uniform (top and bottom)
- White Nursing shoes
- Basic Life Support American Heart CPR
- Negative Tb or Chest X-ray (within in 3 months of start date)
- Flu Shot (in season)
- Register in person in the Nursing Department Room A-8
If you have any further questions, please call the Nursing Office at 559-327-2860.
Home Health Aide Requirements
- Must have a current CNA Certification
- Pre-Registration and Payment required before class starts
- Students are required to be in uniform on the first day of class
- White scrub top and bottoms
- White nursing shoes
- Health Requirements, Government Issued ID & American Heart CPR Certification
- Health Requirements Physical Forms (PDF) are available on our web site or in the Nursing Department, A8.